Slider

February 15, 2017

in

35 Week Bumpdate with PinkBlush Maternity


Being a modern pregnant mother means that it can be difficult to find clothes that fit comfortably and are still stylish throughout the entire pregnancy. The issue becomes more prevalent as you grow through each trimester, which is why I have been on the lookout for comfortable clothes throughout most of the past eight months.

Thankfully, I recently discovered PinkBlush Maternity – a small, family run and operated company that provides the latest maternity clothes and trends for pregnant mothers and women looking to add stylish pieces to their wardrobe. They specialize in maternity dresses, which I absolutely love to wear – especially now that there are only five weeks left until our due date – and my only regret is not finding their stylish pregnancy clothes sooner!

This weekend we had the perfect spring weather in the Mid-Atlantic to go out on a date in the sunshine, and my wonderful husband captured these photos to commemorate our 35 week bumpdate. 

Thank you, PinkBlush Maternity, for making me feel so beautiful during my last trimester!

Maternity dress courtesy of (c/o): PinkBlush Maternity









Jewelry: Target Style
Maternity Dress: PinkBlush Maternity

Be sure to stay tuned to my Instagram this week, where I will soon be hosting a $75 gift card giveaway in partnership with PinkBlush!

35 Week Bumpdate

Baby Size: Approximately the size of a pineapple!

Clothes: I'm so fortunate to have found PinkBlush Maternity at this point in our pregnancy – I've recently been searching for maternity clothes that will also fit me through the beginning stages of motherhood and nursing, and I can't say enough about how comfortable and stylish I've felt wearing anything by PinkBlush.

Gender: Girl! We get to see our sweet girl again at our 35 week ultrasound this week, and can't believe that it's the last time we'll see her before we're actually holding her in our arms.

Mood: Anxious to have her here with us already, but also anxious that time will pass by too quickly these next five weeks – we still have a few days of dog training left with her sister Olive before her arrival.

Movement: She's continued to remain active, although I know we're both running out of room, because I have felt each and every one of her kicks and stretches this week!

Sick or Queasy: No – I have been feeling sore by the end of each day, but I'll take that over the nausea and sickness anytime.

Sleep: Who needs sleep?

Symptoms: I'm becoming increasingly more tired as we approach our due date, but the urge to nest and ready our house for her arrival is still so strong.

Wedding Rings: On!

What I Miss: Being able to make it from the bottom to the top of our three-story townhouse without running out of breath.

Blog shared in partnership with PinkBlush Maternity. Product choices and opinions are my own.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan