Slider

December 29, 2014

in

State Necklace Set


Hi there! How was your holiday weekend?

We had a nice quiet Christmas weekend together at home, first catching up with friends and family over Skype, then making new recipes and starting our own Christmas traditions as a family of three.

Although we love being able to do these things, it's nice to still feel connected with our families who live across the country during the holiday season. That's why I was elated this Christmas to find that my parents had sent me the most precious gift: a state necklace set to help us feel more connected!



The states were hand picked by my parents, who found them at Pick Your Plum

They represent the last three states that we've lived in and are where my parents, siblings and husband's family currently reside (Arizona, California and Indiana).

So, when I'm missing family, these necklaces will help me feel just a little more connected to them, even if we're many miles away.



The necklace set also inspired me to create this graphic.

 I plan on printing it out and displaying it on our family photo wall!


What do you think? 

How do you stay connected with loved ones across the country?

Share your stories with us in the comments below!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan