Slider

October 27, 2014

in

5 Fall Essentials


Is October really almost over?

October is one of my favorite months in Seattle as it brings fog, cooler weather and autumn colors, making it the perfect time to bring out blankets and sweaters, and to go out and enjoy the crisp air and scenery.

Though, I couldn't have made it through the season without these 5 Fall Essentials, of which I've worn or used at least once a day every day this month.




Fall Floppy Hat: Vintage (Similar here at Target) | Plaid Button Down: J.Crew | Denim Leggings: Simply Vera, Vera Wang | Ankle Boot: Merona/Target | Travel Coffee Thermos: Gifted (Similar here at Amazon)
The last one, a travel coffee thermos, was thoughtfully gifted to me by my lovely mother, a fellow Canon camera and coffee-lover. Rest assured, it has been used almost every day since I've had it. (Thanks, Mom!) 

What fall essentials can you not live without?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan