Slider

March 31, 2014

in

Spring in the Northwest


"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost..."

Every spring, I am reminded of this great quote by one of my favorite authors, J.R.R. Tolkien.

This spring, our first in the Northwest, it seems more applicable than usual.

Last winter was full of mostly overcast, wet days, and spring so far has been much of the same. But, the sun is coming out, the temperature is rising (it's already hit 60 degrees!), flowers are blooming, I have a new pair of rain boots, and I'm ready to recommit to getting out and shooting photo in 2014.

Here is what our spring has been filled with so far:





These are a few of my favorite photos that I've shot so far this spring, but if you're looking for more, I also regularly post about my life as a newlywed in the Northwest on Instagram.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan