Slider

January 20, 2018

in

Caitlin Burm on Etsy | Grand Opening


As you know, blogging with a baby can be difficult and I haven't been able to keep up with you here as much as I would have liked this year. Being a full time, working mother comes with its challenges – namely, a lack of time – and although I haven't had the opportunity to write as much as I used to, I found that I was still searching for a creative outlet in between naptimes.

That is why I decided to channel my creativity into doing something that I've always wanted to do – design!


I have been creating designs for our home and for family and friends over the last five years, but this year I decided to do something different and share my prints with the world: on Etsy!

Caitlin Burm Design is now open and I hope you will join me there. I've created a "GRAND OPENING" coupon – 20% off the entire shop – just for you this week.

There will be many more items to come, but in the mean time, see the Etsy listings I have up so far and please reach out if you would like a custom print or quote!

Leave a comment:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan