Slider

May 26, 2015

in

On the Road Again

We have an announcement.

A week ago, we began a great road trip across the U.S. spanning over 2,500 miles and 10 states, and for a good reason – we're moving!


It was bittersweet to leave the Northwest, but I am ecstatic to be just a drive away from my parents now, and my husband has accepted an incredible opportunity in the public sector of his field.

We will be making Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania our new home, and couldn't be more excited!

We have a lot to do this week, including settling into a new house and getting to know our new city. I will, of course, blog when I find some time, but you can always follow my Instagram for more frequent updates on our lives in the Mid-Atlantic.

Also, if anyone has any thoughts on a new blog name for us, I'd love to hear it, considering we are no longer newlyweds, nor living in the the Northwest...

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan