Slider

September 21, 2013

in

Exploring Seattle


First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for the time that has passed since my last post, but I'm happy to report it's because I've been so busy settling in at my new job in Seattle!

I'm happy to have found a position doing what I love in such a unique part of downtown, but I'll get more into that later... This post is about Ryan and I's explorations of the city.


Now that we have our routine down at home and are getting around more and more every day (without the aid of our GPS), we decided to make some time this weekend in between our hectic schedules to explore.

We started our day out on the Interurban Trail, which runs through our city and connects with Mountlake Terrace, Edmonds and Shoreline, and finally runs down to Seattle. On the long hike we saw some beautiful fall foliage and even encountered our first wildlife in the state (squirrels and snakes).

By the afternoon, the sun was still bright and shining and we thought we'd go enjoy what might be the last sunny day in Seattle before our fall weather hits. We found ourselves in Queen Anne at Kerry Park which has the best unsurpassed views of the Seattle skyline.

We relaxed there for awhile, soaking up the sun, the weather and the view before heading home. We still can't believe how lucky we are to be living in this majestic city!



All in all, it was a great day and we can't wait to continue exploring Seattle and sharing our stories with you!

Until next time.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan